Whats in it for you?
Patchworks removes the need for hours of manual data entry. Our integration platform transfers your data in real-time between Shopify and Pursuit
- Ready when you are – Patchworks is pre-built and can get working for you today!
- Expert help – our knowledgeable team will provide ongoing support and guidance to ensure your system is working effectively for your business
- Ongoing support – Patchworks is continually updated and upgraded to guarantee the smooth running of your business systems
- Concerned about your current setup and feel that you are going to have to make a very expensive change to a different system
- Frustrated that your software systems aren’t working together the way that you anticipated and feel that there must be a way that they can work together
- A small business that doesn’t have the resources to maintain two systems, you want to be able to control everything from your Pursuit package
We can help
Use Patchworks for seamless integration
- Increase your productivity – real-time data transfer will reduce your operational costs and give you improved insight into your total business operation
- Tailored deployment – Patchworks is a powerful and flexible package that gives you the benefits of the big software systems and with no disruptions to your business
- Flexible expansion – once integrated your business will have increased adaptability to move into new sales channels and take advantage of the very latest software systems
What will we do for you?
- Smart Data Mapping – identifies your key business data
- SKU Cleanse – removes conflicts and errors in your inventory
- Expert advice – we work with you to maximise the efficiency of your systems
Shopify and Pursuit integration
- Improved insight – instant data transfer across multiple platforms
- Never miss a sale – stock levels are unified guaranteeing customer satisfaction
- Streamlined order processing – eliminate the need for manual data entry
Find out how we aided the UK’s fastest growing business of 2016
When Black Friday flooded their site with orders, Gymshark’s systems struggled to cope. That’s why we connected their ecommerce platform to their warehouse, powered by a platform that can sync thousands of orders a minute.