Office Manager, Remote
We have a unique opportunity for an Office Manager to join our growing team. Not only will you be joining one of the most exciting companies in tech, but you’ll be working with some of the biggest brands in the world.
Patchworks is Europe’s leading iPaaS (integration platform as a service), connecting the best global ecommerce, ERP, WMS and POS apps.
We’re looking for a motivated, energetic Officer Manager to join the Patchworks ranks. Our ideal candidate will thrive in a busy, often challenging environment, with the ability to take responsibility for both office and team management. You’ll be a skilled people person and a fantastic communicator, building strong relationships with staff, stakeholders and clients.
As Office Manager, you’ll be working across a number of areas, including HR, finance, administration and IT. From answering the phone to clients and onboarding new staff to planning office parties and managing employee wellbeing, you’ll be a key part of the Patchworks team, keeping everything running smoothly behind the scenes.
You’ll have exceptional organisational skills, but just as importantly, you’ll bring a creative energy to the team – streamlining processes, identifying opportunities for improvement, and coming up with new and exciting ideas to improve wellbeing.
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, preferably in a marketing or agency setting.
- Proficiency with both Office and G-Suite software.
- A passion for tech and ecommerce.
- A creative problem solver, not afraid to make improvements or think outside the box.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with great attention to detail.
- A skilled communicator and speaker, comfortable talking to clients, stakeholders and staff on a daily basis.
- A proactive, can-do attitude, able to adapt and learn in a fast-growing business.
- Capable of managing big projects (such as office moves or corporate events) as well as the day-to-day office admin.
- Experience with event management, HR, finance and IT.
- Knowledge of ecommerce tech, such as SaaS or iPaaS.
- Proficiency with Jira or other project management tools.
- Competitve salary
- Work remotely
- Contribution matched pension scheme
- Regular company staff nights out
- Endless tea, coffee and biscuit supply
- Flexible working hours
Apply for this role
If you think you’d be a good fit for this job, simply fill out the application form below – we look forward to hearing from you!